How to create custom image button

I would like to know the implementation of custom image button
can Push state change be given to image button, kindly help me with this

Sorry, but I do not understand what you mean. I will be out of the office today. If you can explain in greater detail what you mean, I can try to help tomorrow.

How to give Push property to a Button

I am sorry, but I do not know what a “push property” is. Do you mean a piece of data that arrived as part of a message from Firebase Cloud Messaging?

Push -> state change property given to button

I am sorry, but I do not know how to help you.

how to change background color of image button in java code when it is clicked

If you are asking how to control the color that appears briefly on the button background when it is pressed, you need to create a custom background for your button, in the form of a <selector> drawable, as we discussed here. Instead of state_checked, you would configure state_pressed.

If you are asking how to change the button background permanently when it is clicked, call setBackground() on the Button, supplying a Drawable that reflects what you want it to look and behave like after it was clicked. Or, give the Button a <selector> drawable that also defines what it should look like in state_activated, then call setActivated() on the Button at runtime when you want to switch to that particular background.